Type2Phone turns your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard for your Apple mobile device. You can type text on your keyboard and it will appear on the mobile device. Or type text in a Mac text editor, edit it, and then paste it to your mobile device.
Every character you type into Type2Phone will appear on the mobile device it is paired with. You may also paste text from your Mac to the device.
Type2Phone will allow you to
- Use your Mac as a keyboard to quickly type SMS text messages, notes, etc.
- Reply to emails on accounts configured only on your iPhone
- Communicate with friends over your iPhone: Facebook, Twitter, chat
- Paste addresses, passwords, etc., from your Mac to your iPhone
- Mac with Bluetooth enabled
- Mac OS X 10.6.6
- iOS device that supports Bluetooth keyboards. (iPhone 3GS or later)
- iOS 3.2 or later
Supported iOS keyboard layouts
- U.S American
Updated: Jun 06, 2012
Size: 0.3 MB
Type2Phone requires Mac OS X 10.6.6.
It is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.